CONFUSED STROKES - ENGLISH SHORTHAND

In English Shorthand, there are many confusing strokes that look the same. Confusing strokes might make us stop in the middle while writing or it might cause mistakes while transcribing the English Shorthand strokes. So I have explained here some Confusing Strokes (English Shorthand).

When I studied English shorthand, these confusing strokes were really a great headache for me. After practising I used many methods to differentiate such strokes and analysed them. Then I started using those methods to practise my shorthand speeds and I noticed myself that my accuracy in Shorthand has been improving. So I made a video for such confusing strokes. I hope this would be useful.

If you want to learn some confusing strokes, then click on the picture given below.




Here’s what you will learn today in this video:
• A list of confusing strokes in English Shorthand.
• How to differentiate confused strokes in an easy way.
• How to transcribe such confusing strokes perfectly in the Shorthand Exam.




If you want to learn Shorthand, increase your Shorthand speed, get some Shorthand tips, click the video links given below.








LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS


Was this post useful for you? Did you guys learn something from this? Don't forget to leave your comment below. If you point out any defects or drawbacks, I will be happy for it and try my best to rectify them. If you have any doubts you can feel free to mention them in the comment below. I am here to serve you. I am happy to help you with your learning Shorthand.



Comments

Popular Posts