TNPSC AND SHORTHAND WHATSAPP GROUP LINK

People who are interested in TNPSC and SHORTHAND can join themselves in the WhatsApp group.

Many TNPSC study notes and videos based on both Tamil and English Shorthand will be provided in this group. I hope it will be useful for some people.

If that sounds like something that could help you, then make sure to join this group.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FSGNdWGwDrnKv0MAtwcIDk



Speed building tips for English Shorthand.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

Was this post useful for you? Did you guys learn something from this? Don't forget to leave your comment below. If you point out any defects or drawbacks, I will be happy for it and try my best to rectify them. If you have any doubts you can feel free to mention them in the comment below. I am here to serve you. I am happy to help you with your learning Shorthand.

Comments

Popular Posts