TAMIL SHORTHAND - INTRODUCTION

Tamil Shorthand is nothing but a shorthand format used for the language of Tamil. Tamil shorthand format was formed by Srinivasa Rao. His book is widely used in the whole Tamil Nadu for learning Tamil Shorthand.

How to increase speed in Tamil Shorthand?

MY EXPERIENCE

It normally takes 3 months to learn the basic concepts of Tamil Shorthand and to attain the speed it might at least take 6 months. It took 4 months for me to finish the basic concepts, and 5 months to attain speed. My instructor advises me to learn the basic concepts clearly and thoroughly.  At first, it was very tough for me to learn the strokes and their positions. I would make many mistakes and get scolded by my instructor. Then I realized that understanding the basic concepts is the main thing that we have to follow in order to increase speed. And when it comes to speed, I struggled a lot to increase my speed in Tamil Shorthand. In the beginning, it took half and an hour to write one speed. Then I decided to practice at regular intervals. I used to spend 4 hours daily to increase my speed. Then I noticed that my speed has been increasing gradually. And at the end of the 6th month, I was able to write 80 words per minute. 

I want to share my methods of practicing in future posts so that it might be useful for some people who also struggle to attain speed.

How to increase speed in English Shorthand?
Speed building tips for English Shorthand.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

Was this post useful for you? Did you guys learn something from this? Don't forget to leave your comment below. If you point out any defects or drawbacks, I will be happy for it and try my best to rectify them. If you have any doubts you can feel free to mention them in the comment below. I am here to serve you. I am happy to help you with your learning Shorthand.


Comments

Popular Posts